The Student Accounts Office is located in the Koessler Administration Building (KAB) room 211. Regular office hours are 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
|Summer Sessions (2017)||May 15, 2017|
|Fall Semester (2017)||August 14, 2017|
|Spring Semester (2017)||January 10, 2017|
Bills are available electronically through the Student Account Center before the start of each semester. When you register for classes, current charges can be viewed online each term through the Student Account Center beginning for Fall July 15th, Spring December 15th, and Summer April 15th. D'Youville College reserves the right to adjust tuition and fees without prior notification. For more information, visit the tuition and fees page.
Payment in full (or a payment arrangement) is due one week before the start of classes for the Fall and Spring semesters or as indicated on your bill. You are liable for your charges unless you officially withdraw through the Registrar's Office which is also subject to the withdrawal refund schedule.
For international students only, D’Youville College has partnered with Flywire by peerTransfer to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. Flywire by peerTransfer’s mission is to save international students and their families money that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. With Flywire by peerTransfer, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. You can track where your payment is in the transfer process online and you will be notified via email when it is deposited into our account.
Visit www.peertransfer.com/dyc to begin:
- First select the country from which your funds will be coming from and the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to make to your student bill.
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will visit your bank (via phone, online or in person) to send funds from your local bank to Flywire by peerTransfer.
- Flywire by peerTransfer will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the US dollar amount to D’Youville College where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- Through the Flywire by peerTransfer student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into D'Youville
College’s bank account.
- No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you - reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
Online Tuition Payments
D'Youville has partnered with Tuition Management Systems to provide students with an online payment option. You can pay tuition in full or select from several monthly payment plan options. Forms of payment include most major credit cards or direct debit from a US bank account.
Student Account Center Portal
This online portal will allow you to receive billing statements, view up-to-the-minute account activity, make payments, and enroll in an optional semester monthly payment plan.