Moodle is a distance learning web application designed for students, to access notes and readings from classes, chat with professors and work on group projects.
How STUDENTS login to Moodle
- USERNAME = Your D'Youville College Student ID # (Note: Also found on the back of your DYC student ID - please omit the first and last digits of the 8-digit number)
- PASSWORD = Last 4 digits of your SSN or SIN
New to Moodle?
View our Online Moodle Handout (PDF) with step-by-step instructions on where to find your student ID number and how to login and view your courses in Moodle.
If you do NOT see a course listed (for which you are officially registered):
- Make sure that you are officially registered for the course on STACI.
- Realize that not all courses are placed on Moodle, only those courses which are INT courses (full online) or Internet Assisted courses which your instructors have requested to be placed on Moodle.
- Your course instructor may still be updating your course on Moodle. If you are officially registered for a course and you know your course should be posted to Moodle, please check back the first day the course is scheduled to start.
E-Learning Services provides Moodle support for D'Youville students, faculty and staff.
Walk-in Support: Lower level of the Montante Library
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM EST.
You can also submit an e-mail or leave a voicemail and an e-Learning specialist will respond during the next business day.
Phone: (716) 829-7845