D'Youville provides lockers to students enrolled in classes. Find an unclaimed locker in the Alt building and then use the following form to sign up for your locker.
Students enrolled in classes for the current term who would like to sign up for a locker should use the following form and follow this new locker policy:
- Pick a locker and place a lock on it.
- Complete the locker registration form.
It's that easy.
Things you need to know:
- Locker registration is per semester only. All locks and personal belongings are to be removed at the end of the semester.
- Lockers will be checked periodically during the semester. If a lock is found on a locker that is not registered the lock will be immediately cut off and the contents discarded.
- If locks and belongings are not removed at the end of the semester the locks will be cut off and personal belongings will be discarded on Monday, December 17, 2018.
If you have an issue or a question please contact Deborah Owens:Email: email@example.com