Get a COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test, RT-PCR Test, or an Antibody Test at D'Youville.
D'Youville's Health Professions team is offering three COVID-19 testing options to faculty, staff, students, and the surrounding community. No insurance or prescription is necessary, but individuals must register for a particular test and time. If needed for air travel or employment, information can be distributed through the NAVICA app.
If you would like to coordinate on-site testing with D'Youville and are a business or charter school, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Walk-in Testing: Available when noted on registration booking
- Rapid Antigen Test uses a minimally-invasive nasal swab, with results available in as little as 15 minutes. It is intended for individuals suspected of COVID-19 within the first seven days of the onset of symptoms.
- COVID RT-PCR Test is considered the most accurate test for detecting a COVID-19 infection. It is best for individuals who tested negative on a rapid test but are still displaying symptoms, and for people who are traveling internationally, including to Canada.
- Antibody Test detects antibodies developed in response to the virus after infection or vaccination. The antibody test is best for individuals who think they were previously infected or are looking for an indication of a level of immunity after vaccination.
- Location: Vital Pharmacy in the Health Professions Hub, 301 Connecticut St.
- Phone Number: 716-923-4603
- Rapid Antigen Test: $39
- COVID RT-PCR Test: $125 (48-hour results) or $160 (24-hour results)
- Antibody Test: $40
- Information: Photo ID & mask required; No insurance or prescription necessary.