Get involved at D'Youville by joining clubs and organizations all over campus that help the community, sponsor events, and promote activities.
Getting involved in campus life at D'Youville College is easy. We have over 35 campus clubs and organizations which sponsor events, activities, community service, and lots of other ways to have fun.
The Student Association provides official recognition to clubs and organizations. We encourage all D'Youville students to get involved with one or more.
If you’re interested in starting a new student club contact the staff in the Student Activities Office to help get you started.
SGA Recognized Clubs & Organizations
- Alliance - The Alliance welcomes and provides a comfortable and safe place for all students, especially gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender students. The organization sponsors and participates in educational, social and leadership programs.
- American Pharmacists Association- Academy of Student Pharmacists (ASP) - The APhA encourages the development of all student pharmacists into knowledgeable and competent healthcare professionals by providing opportunities to develop leadership capabilities and increasing awareness of current issues facing the pharmacy profession.
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacists Student Chapter at DYC
- Chemistry Club at DYC
- D'Youville Cheerleading Club
- D'Youville Chess Club
- D'Youville Cycling Club - Dedicated to promoting fun, responsible riding, while producing a racing team focused on developing the physical, competitive, moral and intellectual character of DYC student cyclists.
- D'Youville Hockey Club - The DYC Hockey Club provides students an opportunity to compete at the intercollegiate college club hockey level within the Men' Association, College Hockey Association, at the Division III level. Members can be players, off-ice officials and boosters.
- D'Youville Philosophy Club
- D'Youville Ski/Snowboarding Club
- D'Youville School of Pharmacy- NCPA Chapter
- D'Youville College School of Pharmacy Student Society of Health System Pharmacy (SSHP) - The SSHP stimulates student interest in the health system pharmacy and academia, encourages students to pursue post-graduate residency in training, assists students in the preparation of postgraduate residency application, provides information to students about career directions in, and the credentials needed for, pharmacy practice in health systems and promotes membership and participation in local, state, and national health systems pharmacist organizations.
- D'Youville School of Pharmacy Student Pharmaceutical Research Association
- D'Youville Transfer Student Association
- Exercise Sports Science Club
- International Student Club - The International Student Club promotes cultural diversity and acts as a platform for cultural exchange among all students.
- Kappa Delta History Club - Kappa Delta aims to increase awareness of current, political and international issues by promoting study and interest in all areas of history.
- Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Epsilon Omicron Chapter
- Lambda Kappa Sigma Pharmacy Fraternity Beta Alpha Chapter
- Lambda Sigma Sophomore Honor Society - Lambda Sigma Honor Society is a sophomore national honor society which concentrates on service, community involvement and academics. It received high recognition from the national organization.
- Math and Natural Sciences Club - The Math and Natural Sciences Club brings together students from various programs by sponsoring socials, community service and fundraising programs.
- Phi Deli Chi Professional Fraternity Gamma Pi Chapter
- Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society Delta Pi Chapter
- Pi Theta Epsilon - Pi Theta Epsilon (PTE) is a national honor society for Occupational Therapy students. The Alpha Rho Chapter is very active at D'Youville College and hosts fall and spring events that are open to the entire D'Youville College community. In May 2016, PTE's Art Gallery event was named "Best Cultural and Educational Event" for the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Pre-Pharmacy Club - Provides students with valuable exposure to various aspects of the pharmacy field, while aiding students in endeavors to become educated, well-rounded pharmacy school applicants.
- Residence Council - The Residence Council is made up of resident students who plan events for the residence hall as well as the college community.
- Rho Chi Society Epsilon Beta Chapter
- Sigma Theta Tau - Sigma Theta Tau is an honor society for nursing students.
- Student American Chiropractic Association - The Student American Chiropractic Association promotes awareness of the chiropractic profession and cultivates future leaders.
- Student College of Clinical Pharmacy (SCCP) DYC Chapter
- Student Dietetics Association - The Student Dietetics Association helps students become more aware of the dietetic program and related college activities.
- Student Hippotherapy Club - The Student Hippotherapy Club raises awareness about hippotherapy and the D'Youville College hippotherapy program. The group strives to serve the community through volunteering and fundraising, creating awareness of hippotherapy as a treatment strategy and advocating and supporting those seeking hippotherapy services.
- Student Management Association - The Student Management Association is designed to bring together students in Business and students interested in business by providing presentations and making information readily available in all related fields. This association serves the community through volunteering and various fundraising efforts.
- Student Nurses Association - The Student Nurses Association is designed to keep student nurses in touch with the nursing profession.
- Student Occupational Therapy Association - The Student Occupational Therapy Association helps students learn about their profession; plans many social and community service events.
- Student Pharmacist Society of the State of New York - DYC
- Student Physical Therapy Association - The Student Physical Therapy Association acts as a liaison between its members and faculty while planning activities such as community service and social outings.
- Student Physician Assistant Association - The Student Physician Assistant Association is a vibrant organization which helps to enhance the college experience.
- Student Psychology Association - The Student Psychology Association brings together students, who are interested in the field of psychology, through fundraisers, community service events and educational workshops.
- Student Veterans Association - The Student Veterans Association is designed to give support to veterans, their families and the community. The club strives to serve the community through volunteering while advocating for veterans and raising awareness in the general public about issues important to veterans. The club also provides a place for veterans at D'Youville College to meet and socialize.
- Timothy Global Health Foundation