Whether you've taken one class or have a handful of credits, Spartan Springboard is your opportunity to make sure your academic career at D'Youville starts off strong.
Each year transfer students come to D'Youville for a wide range of reasons: a change of program or career, a desire for student-focused education designed for their success, a return to higher education after a break. Regardless of the reason, we're here to ensure you are successful and that starts with Spartan Springboard.
At Spartan Springboard, you'll meet your fellow students, talk to alumni and current students who've been in your situation, and explore all the resources at D'Youville designed to make your experience rewarding.
What You Will Learn and Do
- Meet with faculty and staff, bond with fellow students and alumni, and learn more about D'Youville and our home in Buffalo's West Side neighborhood.
- Learn what it means to be a part of the D'Youville community from current students and alumni.
- Get an introduction to the technology and resources here to ensure you are successful.
- Get fast answers to your questions, like where to park, how to get a parking pass, and more.
- Learn about financial aid options available to you and how to apply.
- Wednesday, August 21, 2019
- Friday, August 23, 2019
How to Register
You'll receive an invitation to attend via e-mail and print mail, in April (if you're starting in the fall semester). If your start date is spring semester, expect to attend an orientation in January.
Your invitation to Spartan Springboard will have all the information you'll need to know on how to register for your session. Watch for your invitation, then reserve your spot right away.
If you require special accommodations or information on accessible entrances and pathways, let us know by calling 716-829-8199.
Parent & Freshmen
Find details and register for the parent or freshmen student Spartan Springboard events.
Plan Your Trip
Get a headstart on your orientation and plan your trip.
Learn More About D'Youville
The D'Youville campus is a compact, friendly place where everything you need is close. Find out more on D'Youville's YouTube channel.
Campus Life and Events
Meet Our City — Buffalo, NY
D'Youville is located in the City of Buffalo, less than one mile from the growing downtown and year-round waterfront and harbor-side activities.
With miles of bike trails, an extensive parks system, and an abundance of activities and events, New York State's second largest city always provides excitement.