Master's and doctoral students entering in the fall may register for a half-day orientation session in May, June or July.
graduate student orientation
Master's and doctoral students entering in the fall may register for a half-day orientation session in May, June or July. Our Connections Office coordinates these orientation sessions, in addition to a variety of other student services.
If you are starting D'Youville at any time other than September, contact Graduate Admissions for an orientation appointment. If you're a graduate physical therapy or occupational therapy major, you are required to attend our June orientation.
We understand that working professionals have busy schedules. So, we target orientations to address your specific needs. Group sessions begin promptly at the designated time, include lunch and end with registration for classes. Here's what you can expect:
- Meet with your academic advisor to plan your course schedule.
- Find out about any program-specific requirements during your first semester.
- Register for classes.
- Hear from D'Youville staff who will cover such practical matters as
- parking and getting around campus
- accessing library and information services
- financing your education, including payment plans
Upcoming graduate Orientation 2016
- Occupational Therapy & Physical Therapy Orientation: Thursday, June 2, 2016
How to register
Occupational Therapy & Physical Therapy students
Invited students receive invitations via e-mail to attend New Student Orientation starting in mid-late April. This invitation will have all the information you'll need to know on how to register for your orientation session.
All other graduate students
Graduate students from all other programs should refer to your acceptance packet on making an appointment to register for classes or contact the graduate admissions office.
Call us at 716-829-8400 or email email@example.com.
If you require special accommodations or information on accessible entrances and pathways, let us know by calling 716-829-8400.