Meet other students in your program, get acclimated to our campus, and get quick answers to your questions before the first day of class at an orientation for your graduate program.
Whether you're returning to college after a long absence or coming right out of your undergraduate career, our program orientations for master's and doctoral students are designed to ensure you're prepared on day one of your program.
Orientation events for graduate and doctoral programs at D'Youville are managed by each academic department to ensure the information is specific to your program. Once you're accepted into your program, watch your email inbox for more information.
Attend a Graduate Orientation Event
- Watch your email for communication from your program about upcoming events.
- Register early to reserve your spot.
- Use the resources below to plan for the event and your education with us.
- Contact your counselor or our graduate admissions office with any questions.
- Call us at 716-829-7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plan Your Trip
Get a headstart on your orientation and plan your trip.
Learn More About D'Youville
The D'Youville campus is a compact, friendly place where everything you need is close. Find out more on D'Youville's YouTube channel.
Campus Life and Events
Meet Our City — Buffalo, NY
D'Youville is located in the City of Buffalo, less than one mile from the growing downtown and year-round waterfront and harbor-side activities.
With miles of bike trails, an extensive parks system, and an abundance of activities and events, New York State's second largest city always provides excitement.