Meet your fellow Spartans, explore the campus, prepare for your classes, and begin your education at D'Youville with a great start at Spartan Springboard.
The transition to college can be a big step, but we're here to make sure it goes smoothly. If you're feeling a little anxious about your first days and weeks on campus, it's perfectly natural. Just remember, you're a Spartan now and you'll find a whole family of fellow Spartans to help you along the way.
At Spartan Springboard, we'll make sure you're ready for a great education and a new stage in your life. And since you'll be spending a lot of time with your classmates in the coming years, you'll also get to know them through our Spartan Games and the Spartan Feast.
What You Will Learn and Do
- Meet with faculty and staff, bond with fellow students and alumni, and learn more about D'Youville and our home in Buffalo's West Side neighborhood.
- Learn what it means to be a part of the D'Youville community from current students and alumni.
- Get an introduction to the technology and resources here to ensure you are successful.
- Ask questions and get helfpul answers.
- Learn about college academics and set goals for your future.
- Thursday, July 11 and Friday, July 12, 2019
- Thursday, July 18 and Friday, July 19, 2019
How to Register
You'll receive an invitation to attend via e-mail and print mail, starting in early May. This invitation will have all the information you'll need to know on how to register for your orientation session. Watch for your invitation, then reserve your spot right away.
If you require special accommodations or information on accessible entrances and pathways, let us know by calling 716-829-8199.
Parent & Transfer
Find details and register for the parent or transfer student Spartan Springboard events.
Plan Your Trip
Get a headstart on your orientation and plan your trip.
Learn More About D'Youville
The D'Youville campus is a compact, friendly place where everything you need is close. Find out more on D'Youville's YouTube channel.
Campus Life and Events
Meet Our City — Buffalo, NY
D'Youville is located in the City of Buffalo, less than one mile from the growing downtown and year-round waterfront and harbor-side activities.
With miles of bike trails, an extensive parks system, and an abundance of activities and events, New York State's second largest city always provides excitement.