Learn about the resources available to students, interact with current students and other parents, and discover the traditions and history of D'Youville at Spartan Springboard.
As a parent or guardian of a student, your support has helped them succeed. They've chosen a student-focused school dedicated to their safety and success. They're a Spartan now. But we consider you a part of the Spartan family, too, and we want to ensure you can continue your support.
At our day-long parent and family orientation, Spartan Springboard, you'll learn about what resources are available to your student and how to stay connected with D'Youville.
Sending a family member to college is a big life event, and you probably have some questions. That's great, we'll have staff and current students ready to answer them. Though Spartan Springboard is not mandatory for parents and guardians, we encourage all parents and families to attend. We look forward to meeting you.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND DO
- Meet with current students and staff and learn more about D'Youville and our home in Buffalo's West Side neighborhood.
- Get an introduction to the technology and resources at D'Youville that are designed to help students and ensure student success.
- Tour our centrally-located student centers, where students can get quick assistance with financial aid, billing, and advisement.
- Ask questions and get helfpul answers.
- Explore the campus and bond with other parents and guardians while your student participtes in their own Spartan Springboard experience.
- January 15, 2020
How to Register
A printed invitation for parents/family is included with your student(s) invitation to New Student Orientation. Simply fill out the family/parent section and return the card to us. Reservations are required.
If you require special accommodations or information on accessible entrances and pathways, let us know by calling 716-829-8199.
Freshmen & Transfer
Find details and register for the freshmen or transfer student Spartan Springboard events.
Learn everything you need to know regarding health documentation, scheduling, maps, and check-in.
Plan Your Trip
Get a headstart on your orientation and plan your trip.
Learn More About D'Youville
The D'Youville campus is a compact, friendly place where everything you need is close. Find out more on D'Youville's YouTube channel.
Campus Life and Events
Meet Our City — Buffalo, NY
D'Youville is located in the City of Buffalo, less than one mile from the growing downtown and year-round waterfront and harbor-side activities.
With miles of bike trails, an extensive parks system, and an abundance of activities and events, New York State's second largest city always provides excitement.