Help us continue a tradition of service to the community through a donation to The Endowed Roche Center for Mission Integration.
D’Youville College is named for Marguerite d’Youville, an eighteenth century Canadian woman whose love of God inspired her to devote her life to the service of the poor and the alleviation of human need. Guided by the passion and devotion of Saint Marguerite, other women joined her, forming the first Grey Nun congregation. Their descendants, in turn, broadened this spirit of response to include education resulting in the founding of D’Youville College in 1908.
For thirty-five years, Sister Denise Roche served as president of D'Youville College, insuring that Saint Marguerite’s legacy be recognized through a spirit of educational excellence and a responsiveness to the community of global needs. D’Youville College has used its resources to serve not only the college but the surrounding community; in recognition of the spirit of Marguerite d’Youville and the Grey Nuns.
Through the founding of the Endowed Roche Center for Mission Integration, D’Youville College will not only preserve but continue the mission of Saint Marguerite and the Grey Nuns in response to the emerging educational and societal needs of the times.
Location: Niagara Street Annex (NIA), Room 1FL|
320 Porter Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14201