Freshman Information Sessions are informal events geared towards students who will begin college for the first time.
Freshman Information SessionS
Our information sessions offer students a chance to learn about admissions policies, scholarship opportunities, academic programs and student life at D'Youville.
The discussion is led by an Undergraduate Admissions Counselor and a student-led campus tour concludes your visit with some sessions designed to discuss particular academic programs
- Saturday, September 21, 2019 @ 10:00 AM - Freshman Information Session & Tour
- Saturday, September 21, 2019 @ 12:00 PM - Freshman Physician Assistant Information Session
- Monday, November 11, 2019 @ 10:00 AM - Freshman Information Session & Tour
- Monday, November 11, 2019 @ 12:00 PM - Medical Majors and Careers without Blood
- Saturday, December 7, 2019 @ 10:00 AM - Freshman Nursing Information Session
- Saturday, December 7, 2019 @ 12:00 PM - Freshman Health Professions Information Session
Call us at 716-829-7600.
Do you need special accommodations?
If you require special accommodations or information on accessible entrances and pathways, let us know by calling 716-829-7600.