Learn from faculty and admissions representatives about our programs at the bachelor's, master's, and doctoral level, including advanced certificates.
Business & Business of Healthcare Info Session
This session is designed for anyone interested in earning a degree in one of our numerous business and business of health care programs at D'Youville. Learn from faculty and admissions representatives about our programs at the bachelor's, master's, and doctoral level, including advanced certificates.
- Accounting (BS): An IACBE-accredited bachelor's degree to help you prepare for a wide array of professional accounting and financial career opportunities.
- Accounting + International Business (BS+MS): Combined degree program that provides 150 semester hours of education to meet the CPA exam requirements through the completion of dynamic internships in the WNY area.
- Business Management (BS): Gain the skills you'll need to become an effective manager, entrepreneur, or financial consultant.
- Health Analytics (BS): Learn how to identify new opportunities and solve complex problems in the healthcare community by analyzing data and recognizing data trends.
- Health Services Management (BS): Study the implementation of healthcare services and develop the knowledge needed to deliver effective services.
- International Business (BS+MS): Understand the global marketplace through a combined degree program that allows you to study abroad and intern with international businesses located right here in WNY.
- Public Health (BS): Discover health problems effecting communities around the world and explore how to combat them.
- Advance: Bachelor of Science degree in Management in an accelerated format designed specifically
for the busy working adult. Earn your bachelor's degree while attending classes one
evening a week.
- There are currently no dates scheduled for this event.
Call us at 716-829-7600.
Do you need special accommodations?
If you require special accommodations or information on accessible entrances and pathways, let us know by calling 716-829-7600.