Experience what life is like at D'Youville at our Accepted Student Day events.
Accepted Student Day is an event for students who want to experience what life is like at D’Youville! You will have the opportunity to spend the night in our residence hall, meet other accepted students, attend a Student Government Association activity, and participate in a classroom experience.
This event is for high school seniors who have been accepted to D'Youville for the Fall 2020 academic year. See exactly why our students earn the highest post graduation salaries in WNY, and just what it is that makes D'Youville such a special place by attending Accepted Student Day. We look forward to seeing you there!
Prior registration is required for all attending students. Please indicate your interest in spending the night on campus on the registration form by clicking the link below. Space is limited!
- Friday, February 21, 2020 at 9:00 AM
- Friday, March 6, 2020 at 9:00 AM
- Event check-in for students attending the overnight session begins on Thursday at 5:00 PM in the D'Youville College Center lobby.
- Event check-in for students not attending the overnight session begins on Friday at 9:00 AM in the D'Youville Academic Center lobby.
- The event will conclude around 1:00 PM and all students must arrange to be picked up by 1:30 PM.
- An optional tour of campus will be provided for families at the conclusion of the program.
- Parents are invited to a happy hour at Community Beer Works with college staff from 5:00 - 6:30 PM on February 6, February 20, and March 6. Please RSVP to email@example.com.
Call us at 716-829-7600.
Do you need special accommodations?
If you require special accommodations or information on accessible entrances and pathways, let us know by calling 716-829-7600.