D'Youville welcomes students from more than 40 countries to our campus.
If you're looking for classes that are small and personal, taught by professors who are focused on challenging you intellectually and supporting you through the process, D'Youville may be the right fit for you.
Located in the vibrant and friendly city of Buffalo, NY, we are a college community focused on giving back, learning more, and making a difference in the world.
Apply to D'Youville
D'Youville has a special relationship with Canadian students. Many of our undergraduate and graduate programs were developed specifically with you in mind. Our convenient campus location is just a few blocks away from the Peace Bridge - the international crossing into Canada.
- Students from Canada are eligible for a 20% discount on net tuition at D'Youville College. Applicants are automatically reviewed for merit scholarships upon acceptance. Find more information on waivers and discounts on our tuition page.
- Look into additional financial assistance through the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) and Global Education Management.
Certification that exceeds Canadian Requirements
- Are you interested in a major that requires a license, such as Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, or Dietitian? Our programs meet or exceed the requirements you need to take the licensing examination in Canada.
Our international students come from over 40 countries across the world and make up nearly 15% of our current student body.
- Get support each step of the way by our International Student Services. You'll experience American culture through frequent trips, events and other activities. They'll also guide you through the immigration process.
- Benefit from our generous scholarships: All accepted applicants are automatically reviewed for an international academic scholarship.
- Gain direct entry to your academic program as a first time in college or transfer student, saving you time and money in earning your degree. There's no need to re-apply to enter the professional phase of your program, like at some other universities.
- Receive English Language writing support through our full-service on-campus Learning Center.
Questions? Contact an Admissions Counselor.