Graduate and doctoral programs at D'Youville lead to new opportunities and new careers. If you've found the program for you, start your application today.
Applying to programs at D'Youville is a simple, straightforward process, and our counselors are always here to help. We look forward to receiving your application and learning about your interests and background. Admission to most of our graduate programs is on a rolling basis. The earlier you apply, the earlier you will be notified of a decision. The Doctor of Physical Therapy and Master's of Science in Occupational Therapy have an application completion deadline of November 30.
Admission requirements vary for individual graduate and doctoral programs. Please visit the Graduate Programs page to see whether your intended program has any special admissions or application procedures.
International and Canadian students, please read the following instructions:
1. Complete the Correct Application
- Graduate Online Application
For all graduate programs that don't have program specific applications (listed below) and the Doctor of Chiropractic and Doctor of Nursing programs.
- Occupational Therapy Graduate Online Application
For the Occupational Therapy (MS) program.
- Physical Therapy Graduate Online Application
For the Physical Therapy (DPT) program.
- Doctoral Online Application
For the Health Administration (EdD) and Educational Leadership (EdD) programs.
2. Submit Additional Materials
- Request an official transcript from all colleges, universities, and graduate schools previously attended.
- Submit a professional resume and at least one letter of recommendation. (Some program require two or three letters of recommendation. Please see specific program.)
- Nursing program candidates must submit a copy of their license.
- Other documents as may be required by specific graduate programs.
All hard-copy documents should be mailed to the Graduate Admissions Office.