When you apply for admission at D’Youville, we’ll automatically consider you for our merit scholarships.
About 41% of graduate students who apply for aid receive an institutional scholarship, and after your first year, you will automatically be considered for a retention scholarship by your academic department. In addition, there are many external scholarships that you can apply for to help with the cost of your education. All scholarship awards are subject to our merit scholarship policies.
Merit-Based Graduate Scholarships
Students who apply to specific graduate and doctoral programs at D’Youville College can qualify for merit-based scholarships under the following guidelines:
- Scholarship Amount: $2,000 - $5,000
- Undergraduate Cumulative GPA (at time of acceptance): 3.0 - 4.0
- Student must be enrolled for a minimum of six (6) credit hours, and maintain a cumulative GPC (CGPA) of at least 3.0 in order to maintain scholarship eligibility
D’Youville endowed and restricted scholarships are available for continuing students. The average award is $1,000 and the scholarship is not renewable, however, students may reapply for the scholarship annually.
Scholarships are awarded based on various criteria, including need, academic performance and community involvement.
- Graduate students enrolled in master’s degree program (9 credits or more)
- Doctoral students enrolled in the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program
- Doctoral students enrolled in the Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) program
- Doctoral students enrolled in the Doctor of Pharmacy (PMD) Program
- Students enrolled in Advanced Certificate programs