A focused course of study for individuals seeking to position themselves in management careers in health systems.
This certificate program, which is registered with the New York State Education Department, is designed to provide a focused course of study for individuals seeking to position themselves as management in health systems. It will also provide knowledge and skills to those seeking to advance their careers in health systems.
Our Health Services Administration certificate program is offered online and on campus.
Gainful employment information is available for review.
Find detailed course information for the Health Services Administration Certificate (Post-Bachelor's) program, tools to plan your education, and complete academic policies and procedures in the D'Youville academic catalog.
|HAPH-615||Health Systems Organization & Management||3|
|HAPH-616||HR Mgt in Health Care Organizations||3|
|HAPH-648||Introduction to Health Care Finance||3|
|HAPH-652||Health Care Economics||3|
|HAPH-653||Legal and Ethical Issues in Health Care||3|
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in the field. In addition to the general admissions requirements, applicants must present the following:
- Complete an online graduate application for admission (no application fee).
- Submit Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
- Submit an admissions statement/essay specifically addressing how the program will be of benefit to you and the community you serve (about 250 words).
- Submit two letters of recommendation from employers, professional supervisors, colleagues, or previous professors.
- Submit a current resume.
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college/university in a health care discipline.
- Possess relevant work experience and or a related degree.
We welcome you to join us for an information session or meeting about our graduate and doctoral program. For dates and locations please learn more.