The Registrar's Office handles all transcript requests for current students and alumni.
If you're applying for a graduate program or scholarship or you need a transcript for an employment application, check with the institution to learn whether they require an official or unofficial transcript.
Official transcripts are issued in a sealed envelope and bear the D'Youville seal. Once the envelope is opened, the transcript is no longer considered official. We recommend that official transcripts bearing the institutional seal be mailed directly to the agency or institution requiring them. There is a charge of $5 per official transcript. To have an official transcript sent by Federal Express, additional charges will apply.
- Our office needs the Transcript Request Form (PDF) completed by the student. Student signature is needed.
- Students can pay the transcript fee here: dyc.afford.com.
- If you do not remember your school ID, please use 000000.
- Or, you can mail in a check. The check must be in US funds and made out to: D’Youville College
- Turn in the completed Transcript Request Form to the Solutions Office
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 716-829-7622
- Mail: D’Youville College
320 Porter Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14201
- Students can request for official transcripts using the National Student Clearinghouse.
- The official transcript can be sent electronically to an email address, by regular mail, or by expediated mail. Again, the electronic transcript should be sent directly to the intended recipient. Electronic transcripts will reach the recipient in approximately 15 minutes.
- The transcript fee is also processed with the National Student Clearinghouse.
Transcript requests are processed in the order they are received. During times of particularly high-volume activity such as periods of registration, grade reporting or commencement, transcripts may not be processed immediately.
A transcript will not be released if there is any outstanding indebtedness to the institution.
Current students can access unofficial transcripts in the student planning section of self-service, accessed via My D'Youville.
Holy Angels Academy Alumnae
Alumnae of Holy Angels Academy in North Buffalo may request their transcripts through D'Youville's Office of the Registrar.