The Registrar's Office handles all transcript requests for current students and alumni.
If you're applying for a graduate program or scholarship or you need a transcript for an employment application, check with the institution to learn whether they require an official or unofficial transcript.
Official transcripts are issued in a sealed envelope and bear the D'Youville seal. Once the envelope is opened, the transcript is no longer considered official. We recommend that official transcripts bearing the institutional seal be mailed directly to the agency or institution requiring them. There is a charge of $5 per transcript. It can be paid online using the "Pay Transcript Fee" link on the right side of this page.
Request an Official Transcript
- Students that are currently attending D'Youville or last attended between 2007 and the present can request an electronic or paper transcript that will be mailed, and upload a document if needed through the National Student Clearinghouse. Electronic transcripts will reach the recipient in approximately 15 minutes.
- Students that attended prior to 2007 will need to fill out a paper Transcript Request Form (PDF). Student signature is needed.
- The cost is $5.00 per transcript. Payment must accompany the request form at the time of submission. Students ordering through the National Student Clearinghouse will make their payment as part of the ordering process. Students who have attended prior to 2007 and submitted the paper form can pay the $5.00 transcript fee online here: Pay Transcript Fee
- Return the completed form to the Registrar's Office
- Scan and email the form to Solutions
- Drop off the form at the Solutions Center 2nd Floor KAB; or
- Mail the form to the D'Youville Solutions's Office, 320 Porter Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14201
Transcript requests are processed in the order they are received. During times of particularly high-volume activity such as periods of registration, grade reporting or commencement, transcripts may not be processed immediately.
A transcript will not be released if there is any outstanding indebtedness to the institution.
Current students can access unofficial transcripts in the student planning section of self-service, accessed via My D'Youville.
Holy Angels Academy Alumnae
Alumnae of Holy Angels Academy in North Buffalo may request their transcripts through D'Youville's Office of the Registrar.