Benefit from your dedication to learning as you connect with a community that shares your passion and curiosity for self-improvement and discovery.
The D'Youville Honors Program is about making connections to other students and faculty – finding and investing in your interests and passions. It’s about connecting what’s happening in your classes to the world at large. If you want to join a community of passionate learners who are ready to get more out of their education, the D'Youville Honors program is for you.
Benefits of the D'Youville Honors Program
- $1,000 scholarship per year
- Acceptance into the “D’You Lead” student leadership program
- Priority registration for classes
- Residence and parking discounts
- Discounts with local partners to explore the city of Buffalo
- Service Learning Honors Project
- Kavinoky Theater tickets to each show while a student
- Just Buffalo Literary Center’s Babel series
- Professional opportunities, including mentorships
- Honors dinner with alumni mentors
- Plus many other social and academic experiences fostering a dynamic and rewarding educational experience at D’Youville.
Students interested in learning more about the D'Youville Honors Program should contact:
Georita Frierson, Dean of the School of Arts, Science, and Education