Earn your bachelor's degree in as little as 19 months with our ADVANCE Business Management program.
Department of Business
D'Youville College's popular business programs offer flexibility and choice to meet a variety of educational and career goals.
You'll learn from faculty who enjoy teaching and also bring their own corporate and industry background to the classroom. Internships with major corporations in the US or internationally will give you important career experience. All of our business programs are accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
- Choose one of our traditional bachelor's programs or an accelerated adult degree completion program (ADVANCE)
- Earn both a bachelor's and master's degree in five years instead of six through our combined degree programs
- If you're interested in accounting, choose our CPA track.
- Broaden your career options globally through advanced study in international business.
- Attend classes on the weekend and online and earn your MBA
Majors and Programs
Five-year combined bachelor's/master's degree:
Business Faculty Collaborate on Research about Energy Companies in BRIC Countries
09-23-2015 - Findings by Drs. Jurkowski and Daly suggest BRIC countries are “experiencing economic setbacks and it might be the time to buy equities in their companies.”
DYC Student Honored for Inspiring Those with Hearing Loss
04-29-2015 - Brendan Kane, a business management major, Class of 2017, was honored by the HearStrong Foundation.