All student tuition refunds are disbursed electronically through Nelnet Campus Commerce.
Nelnet Campus Commerce offers convenient choices to receive your refund in a safe and timely manner. You select a refund choice through My D'Youville Self-Service and enter the required personal and contact information for the refund method you have chosen. You can also review your refund history from the school. Nelnet Campus Commerce will contact you via text or email based on the contact preferences you have made when you have a refund ready for disbursement!
Refund Choices include
- Deposits to your current checking or savings account
- Funds available in 2-3 days
- Must be a US bank
- Delivered via mail to US Addresses
- Check received in 7-10 days
Paper checks will be coming directly from Nelnet Campus Commerce and not from D'Youville. There will be no option to pick up a check in the Student Solutions Center. If you choose the paper check option, there will be a two week delay in receiving your refund.
Refunds must be approved by the Student Accounts Office and cannot be generated until all financial aid posts to your student account.
Students may purchase books in the Campus Bookstore against their estimated credit balance using their student ID card.
D'Youville's refund program is administered by Nelnet Campus Commerce. Read the Student Refund Management Services Agreement for complete details. If you have any questions about your refund choices, please contact Nelnet directly at 800-609-8056. For Student Account information contact us at 716-829-7500 or email@example.com
Student Prepaid Card Program Data:
- Total number of students with a prepaid account that were enrolled during the award year: 33
- Mean amount of fees charged to students during the award year: $15.98
- Median amount of fees charged to students during the award year: $12.50
- Total invoice amount paid to TMS for the Refund program: $7,910.70