Staff and Services
Office of Veterans Affairs
Mission & Vision
The Office of Veterans Affairs aims to serve those who have so selflessly served our nation as members of the armed forces. We recruit, prepare and support active, reserve and veteran students and help navigate the collegiate journey. While recruitment and retention of veteran students are important goals, the Office of Veterans Affairs primarily focuses on ensuring the success of students.
Requirements and Services
All current and former members of the United States Armed Forces are eligible to receive services from the Office of Veterans Affairs. In some cases, spouses and children also may be eligible to receive services.
The Office of Veterans Affairs has:
- All necessary information regarding the GI Bill benefits and requirements
- Guidance and assistance for veterans and their families in applying for these benefits
- Links and assistance with other benefits available for service members
- Academic tutoring and advisement
- Mentoring and counseling
- Updates and information surrounding issues, concerns, and legislation affecting student veterans and their families
- Access to and information about Cultural and Social events through the Student Veterans Association (SVA)
Contact UsBenjamin L. Randle Jr., Director
Edward Draper, Assistant Director
Veterans Affairs Office
320 Porter Ave., KAB 217
Buffalo, New York
Phone: (716) 829-7836
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.