An interest-free monthly payment plan
D'Youville College offers a convenient, interest-free monthly payment plan in partnership with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to enable you to more easily afford your education expenses. Instead of having to pay your tuition in full at the beginning of each semester or going into debt, you may budget tuition and fees into 5 or 4 months for the Fall and Spring semesters and up to (3) months for the Summer term. This is an alternative to large annual or term payments and helps limit borrowing. The non-refundable enrollment fee is $40.00 per semester/term.
The cost to budget with TMS Payment Plan is so affordable because payments are made using automatic transactions from your financial institution or credit card. You save the time and expense of writing and mailing checks. The automatic payment helps you budget tuition conveniently while ensuring the college receives dependable and consistent tuition payments.
If you add or drop a class, or receive any type of financial aid that changes your student account balance after you have enrolled in the TMS Payment Plan, please notify the Bursar's office in writing in order to adjust your payment plan.
- Choose 5 or 4 monthly payments, due on the 20th of each month.
- Available for a small non-refundable enrollment fee ($40 per semester/term)
- Interest free monthly payments
- No credit search
- Payments can be made in U.S. funds by check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express card.
- Direct debit (ACH) can also be made using a checking or savings account at a U.S. bank. (If you are a foreign student, including Canadian, you would need to have a checking or savings account at a U.S. bank to participate in the ACH withdrawal payments.)
Tuition Payment Plan Dates:
- Five monthly payments July 20 to Nov 20
- Four monthly payments Aug 20 to Nov 20
- Five monthly payments Dec 20 to April 20
- Four monthly payments Jan 20 to April 20
- Three monthly payments May 10 to July 10
Sign up for D'Youville College TMS Payment Plan.
Contact TMS toll free 1 (800) 356-8329 or contact the Student Accounts Office at (716) 829-7877.