Out of School Tuition Accounts
Students who leave the College are required to pay their outstanding tuition balance or work out a payment plan prior to their departure.
If you graduate or are no longer enrolled at D'Youville College and have an outstanding balance, a hold is placed on future registration and all official documents, including transcripts and diplomas, until the account is satisfied in full. D’Youville College offers students several options including payment in full and monthly payment arrangements.
To set up mutually agreeable payment arrangements please contact:Jacob Kopera
320 Porter Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14201
Phone: (716) 829-7642 Fax: (716) 829-7722 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to respond to the College or remit monthly payments may result in the following:
- 1% monthly interest charge
- Your account may be assigned to a collection agency or an attorney for litigation or wage garnishment
- Collection fees of up to 33.33% may be added to your outstanding balance
- Accounts are reported to the credit bureaus as past due, which may affect employment or future financing opportunities.
- Students may also be held responsible for any reasonable collection fees, attorney fees, and court costs to collect outstanding balances.
Additional loan resources may also be available to assist students with an outstanding balance from a prior semester.
Private Credit Based Lenders:
Navient: 1 (888) 272-5543
- Past due balances up to 1 year after last attendance may be eligible
- Student may have attended less than half time
Union Federal : 1 (866) 513-8445
- Past due balances up to 180 days after last attendance may be eligible
- Student must have attended at least half time
Citizens : 1 (800) 708-6684
- Past due balances up to 90 days after last attendance may be eligible
- Students must have attended at least half time
Please contact the Financial Aid Office at (716) 829-7500 for more information.