The Student Accounts Office and the Cashier's Window is located in the Koessler Administration Building (KAB) room 211. Regular office hours are 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
Tuition Bills and Fees
When you register for classes, the information is relayed from the Registrar's Office to us, and you are billed accordingly. In addition, when you complete the necessary paperwork with the Financial Aid Office, that information is also relayed to us and posted to your bill.
Tuition Payment Timeline
Payment in full (or a payment arrangement) is due one week before the start of classes for the Fall and Spring semesters or as indicated on your bill. You are liable for your charges unless you officially withdraw through the Registrar's Office which is also subject to the liability timetable.
Online Tuition Payments
D'Youville has partnered with Tuition Management Systems to provide students with an online payment option. You can pay tuition in full or select from several monthly payment plan options. Payment forms include most major credit cards or direct debit from your US bank account. For specific details, download the tuition payment brochure (PDF).
International Student Tuition Payments
For international students only, D’Youville College has partnered with peerTransfer to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. peerTransfer’s mission is to save international students and their families money that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. With peerTransfer, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. You can track where your payment is in the transfer process online and you will be notified via email when it is deposited into our account.
Visit www.peertransfer.com/dyc to begin:
- First select the country from which your funds will be coming from and the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to make to your student bill.
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will visit your bank (via phone, online or in person) to send funds from your local bank to peerTransfer.
- peerTransfer will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the US dollar amount to D’Youville College where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- Through the peerTransfer student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into (Insert School)’s bank account.
- No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you -reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
- Tuition Payment Policies (PDF)
- Tuition Payment Policies - ADVANCE (PDF)
- Tuition Payment Online Brochure (PDF)