Guaranteed Tuition Plan
Exclusively for Undergraduate Students
The Guaranteed Tuition Plan allows families to avoid tuition increases at D'Youville College by locking in the current rate for up to four years.
- Full-time, matriculated undergraduate and dual degree students. Graduate students are not eligible.
How Does It Work?
- To enroll in the program, families must agree to pay full semester tuition by the required date:
- The plan starts in the fall semester, with tuition payment due by July 15.
- Spring semester tuition must be paid in full by November 15.
- To remain eligible for the program, families must apply for financial aid each year, by filing a FAFSA.
- Tuition rates can be locked-in for up to 8 consecutive semesters.
To learn more contact the Office of Student Accounts , or call (716) 829-7641.
Use our D'Youville net price online calculator to estimate cost and aid.
After you file your FAFSA, use FinAid Online to manage your costs and aid package.
Your applications for financial aid should be submitted as early as possible.
Review the steps you need to take to apply for financial aid.