The Student Accounts Office is located in the Koessler Administration Building (KAB) room 211. Regular office hours are 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
Payment Due Dates
|Summer Sessions (2014)||May 5, 2014|
|Spring Semester (2014)||January 6, 2014|
|Fall Semester (2013)||August 19, 2013|
Tuition Bills and Fees
Bills are sent via mail before the start of each semester. When you register for classes current charges can be viewed online each semester through STACI beginning for Fall July 1st, Spring December 1st, and Summer April 1st. D'Youville College reserves the right to adjust tuition and fees without prior notification. For more information, visit the tuition and fees page.
Tuition Payment Timeline
Payment in full (or a payment arrangement) is due one week before the start of classes for the Fall and Spring semesters or as indicated on your bill. You are liable for your charges unless you officially withdraw through the Registrar's Office which is also subject to the withdrawal refund schedule.
Online Tuition Payments
D'Youville has partnered with Tuition Management Systems to provide students with an online payment option. You can pay tuition in full or select from several monthly payment plan options. Forms of payment include most major credit cards or direct debit from a US bank account.
International Student Tuition Payments
For international students only, D’Youville College has partnered with peerTransfer to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. peerTransfer’s mission is to save international students and their families money that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. With peerTransfer, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. You can track where your payment is in the transfer process online and you will be notified via email when it is deposited into our account.
Visit www.peertransfer.com/dyc to begin:
- First select the country from which your funds will be coming from and the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to make to your student bill.
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will visit your bank (via phone, online or in person) to send funds from your local bank to peerTransfer.
- peerTransfer will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the US dollar amount to D’Youville College where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- Through the peerTransfer student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into D'Youville College’s bank account.
- No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you -reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.