DYC to Offer College Preparation and Financial Aid Information to High School Students01-23-2015 -Read the story
College Access Pathways Day, set for Sat. Feb. 14, will help students and parents complete the FAFSA, the federal aid application.
DYC Professor Part of Evaluation Team for Major Childhood Obesity Study01-23-2015 -Read the story
Renee Cadzow, PhD, conducted analysis of 4,000 students over a 3-year period to confirm school-based interventions improve health.
D'Youville Named a 'Top School' by Military Advanced Education01-05-2015 -Read the story
MAE measures best practices in military and veteran education.
Pharmacy Times Interviews Pharmacy Dean12-12-2014 -Read the story
DYC's Gary Stoehr said faculty-led service trips and local community outreach programs create a unique learning environment for PharmD candidates.
DYC Alumna Receives Nation's Highest Award for Inventors12-02-2014 -Read the story
President Obama honored Edith Flanigen,'50, with a National Medal of Technology and Innovation for her work in chemistry.
DYC Professor and His Research Team Participate in International Chemical Engineering Conference11-26-2014 -Read the story
Dr. Christopher Patridge's team was nominated for an award for their research on the design of materials with environmental and sustainability impact.
D'Youville Ranked in Top Five "Best for Vets" Schools11-25-2014 -Read the story
The Military Times rankings evaluate factors that make a school a good fit for service members, military veterans and their families.
Faculty from Guangxi University of Chinese Medicine to Visit DYC11-24-2014 -Read the story
They will provide 3 lectures in Traditional Chinese Medicine to the campus community.
Physician Assistant Student Honored at AAPA Veterans Caucus11-10-2014 -Read the story
Ian Drullard was awarded the Grogan Memorial/Veterans Caucus Scholarship
Business First interviews DYC Professor about Health Analytics Program11-10-2014 -Read the story
Lisa Rafalson, PhD, chair of health services administration, played a critical role in forming the program.
- Mass (1/26/2015)Monday, January 26 11:30 AM
- Karate (1/26/2015)Monday, January 26 4:45 PM
- Mass (1/27/2015)Tuesday, January 27 11:30 AM
- Vinyasa Yoga (1/27/2015)Tuesday, January 27 4:45 PM
- Conferring in the Writing Workshop (1/28/2015)Wednesday, January 28 9:00 AM
- Mass (1/28/2015)Wednesday, January 28 11:30 AM
- Student Association Meeting (1/28/2015)Wednesday, January 28 1:00 PM
- Graduate Faculty Council Meeting (1/28/2015)Wednesday, January 28 1:00 PM
- Ashtanga (Yoga/Lates) (1/28/2015)Wednesday, January 28 4:45 PM
- Lady Spartans (WBB) @ Hilbert (1/28/2015)Wednesday, January 28 6:00 PM
- Spartans (MBB) @ Hilbert (1/28/2015)Wednesday, January 28 8:00 PM
- Getting Copyright Right (1/29/2015)Thursday, January 29 9:00 AM
- Mass (1/29/2015)Thursday, January 29 11:30 AM
- Getting Copyright Right (1/29/2015)Thursday, January 29 1:00 PM
- Boxing (1/29/2015)Thursday, January 29 4:45 PM
- Mass (1/30/2015)Friday, January 30 11:30 AM
- Lending A Hand Reunion (1/30/2015)Friday, January 30 5:00 PM
- Parents Financial Aid Seminar (1/31/2015)Saturday, January 31 10:00 AM
- Lady Spartans (WBB) @ Laroche (1/31/2015)Saturday, January 31 1:00 PM
- Spartans (MBB) @ Laroche (1/31/2015)Saturday, January 31 3:00 PM
- January 09, 2015
1. Blah Buster Day. You know that D’Youville cares when they have days to rid you of those winter blahs! Similar to Student Appreciation Days, I typically roam the hallways of KAB, ALT & DAC to enter contests, raffles and … Continue reading
Must-See Movies to Watch on Winter Break: All featuring Matt DamonDecember 12, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen, Matt Damon is an actor who continues to outdo himself. As a college student, I feel that two of his movies (from the 1990’s) are particularly relevant for D’Youville College students. So while you’re relaxing on Winter … Continue reading
Yik Yak- The New Social Media: Who is Boot Girl?December 10, 2014
A few months ago I first heard about the hottest new social media app among college students- Yik Yak. Several people had mentioned it on Twitter so I decided to download it to see what it was all about. The … Continue reading
The D’Youville Student ID: Your New Golden TicketDecember 09, 2014
Let’s face it: being in college isn’t cheap. Between tuition, textbooks, going out with friends, and that concert you want to go to, there’s quite a hefty bill to pay. Fortunately for us, some very popular brands in the United … Continue reading
Channel Your Creativity to Cut Costs: 5 Student-Budget-Friendly Tips to Survive the Holiday SeasonDecember 09, 2014
1. Pin it! I have always loved the creativity of DIY gifts. It adds a dimension of personalization that can’t be bought commercially. For instance, my friend is planning on getting a tattoo which can end up being really expensive. … Continue reading
Snowmageddon, As Told From the Worst of ItNovember 24, 2014
When they call in the National Guard, it’s legitimate. The unprecedented winter blast that took over Erie County on Monday night was absolutely insane. I think that’s the only way to describe it. I went to bed on Monday night … Continue reading
D’Youville Snowpocalypse 2014November 24, 2014
Snowpocalypse 2014 is what everyone is calling the monster snowstorm that hit Buffalo and the surrounding areas. It all started early Tuesday morning on November 18th. I confidently told my doubtful roommates, “We are totally getting a snow day tomorrow,” … Continue reading
My Internship at the Buffalo Public SchoolsNovember 17, 2014
As a history and sociology (dual) major, I did an internship last year that allowed me to observe high school history classes in Buffalo, NY. I observed classes including: Global 9, Global 10, U.S History, African American Studies, and the Holocaust. … Continue reading
Put Your Gelato Where Your Mouth Is! A Rivalry in the City Down UnderNovember 13, 2014
There is a rivalry in Sydney. It doesn’t have to do with Footy, their numerous classifications of rugby. No, it’s all about the gelato. I live near Surry Hills, one of the many suburbs surrounding the city center. It has … Continue reading
5 Things to Get You Through Finals WeekNovember 10, 2014
Well everyone, November is upon us, and that means only about four weeks of this Fall semester at D’Youville remains! November is when things start to get busy between family and the holidays, as well as school. So, in an … Continue reading
Women's Slide Continues As They Fall to Pitt.-Greensburg
D'Youville Men Upset Conference Leader, Take Down Pitt.-Greensburg
Men's Volleyball Finish Opening Weekend of Season
Men Split Opening Day of SeasonJanuary 23, 2015Read the story
D'Youville Men's Volleyball - 2015 Season Preview
Women Fall to Penn St.-Behrend, Lose Fourth Straight
Men Push Conference Leaders to Brink of Defeat, Fall In Final Minutes
Reed Named AMCC Player of the WeekJanuary 21, 2015Read the story
Welcome To This LifeJanuary 21, 2015Read the story
D'Youville Comes Back But Falls Short To Visiting LionsJanuary 17, 2015Read the story