International Business Research Institute Honors D'Youville with a 'Silver Award'01-29-2015 -Read the story
The award recognizes DYC's Department of Business faculty, and their efforts in education and scholarship.
DYC to Offer College Preparation and Financial Aid Information to High School Students01-23-2015 -Read the story
College Access Pathways Day, set for Sat. Feb. 14, will help students and parents complete the FAFSA, the federal aid application.
DYC Professor Part of Evaluation Team for Major Childhood Obesity Study01-23-2015 -Read the story
Renee Cadzow, PhD, conducted analysis of 4,000 students over a 3-year period to confirm school-based interventions improve health.
D'Youville Named a 'Top School' by Military Advanced Education01-05-2015 -Read the story
MAE measures best practices in military and veteran education.
Pharmacy Times Interviews Pharmacy Dean12-12-2014 -Read the story
DYC's Gary Stoehr said faculty-led service trips and local community outreach programs create a unique learning environment for PharmD candidates.
DYC Alumna Receives Nation's Highest Award for Inventors12-02-2014 -Read the story
President Obama honored Edith Flanigen,'50, with a National Medal of Technology and Innovation for her work in chemistry.
DYC Professor and His Research Team Participate in International Chemical Engineering Conference11-26-2014 -Read the story
Dr. Christopher Patridge's team was nominated for an award for their research on the design of materials with environmental and sustainability impact.
D'Youville Ranked in Top Five "Best for Vets" Schools11-25-2014 -Read the story
The Military Times rankings evaluate factors that make a school a good fit for service members, military veterans and their families.
Faculty from Guangxi University of Chinese Medicine to Visit DYC11-24-2014 -Read the story
They will provide 3 lectures in Traditional Chinese Medicine to the campus community.
Physician Assistant Student Honored at AAPA Veterans Caucus11-10-2014 -Read the story
Ian Drullard was awarded the Grogan Memorial/Veterans Caucus Scholarship
- Endowed/Restricted Scholarship Applications Available (2/1/2015)Sunday, February 1 All Day
- Mass (2/1/2015)Sunday, February 1 4:00 PM
- Super Bowl Party (2/1/2015)Sunday, February 1 6:00 PM
- Mass (2/2/2015)Monday, February 2 11:30 AM
- Karate (2/2/2015)Monday, February 2 4:45 PM
- Mass (2/3/2015)Tuesday, February 3 11:30 AM
- Vinyasa Yoga (2/3/2015)Tuesday, February 3 4:45 PM
- Drive (TM): The Surprising Truth About Motivation (2/4/2015)Wednesday, February 4 9:00 AM
- Mass (2/4/2015)Wednesday, February 4 11:30 AM
- Student Association President's Roundtable (2/4/2015)Wednesday, February 4 1:00 PM
- Faculty Council (2/4/2015)Wednesday, February 4 1:00 PM
- Ashtanga (Yoga/Lates) (2/4/2015)Wednesday, February 4 4:45 PM
- Lady Spartans (WBB) vs. Medaille College (2/4/2015)Wednesday, February 4 6:00 PM
- Spartans (MBB) vs. Medaille College (2/4/2015)Wednesday, February 4 8:00 PM
- Mass (2/5/2015)Thursday, February 5 11:30 AM
- Boxing (2/5/2015)Thursday, February 5 4:45 PM
- Mass (2/6/2015)Friday, February 6 11:30 AM
- Lady Spartans (WBB) vs. Mount Aloysius College (2/7/2015)Saturday, February 7 1:00 PM
- Spartans (MBB) vs. Mount Aloysius College (2/7/2015)Saturday, February 7 3:00 PM
- Hockey Game (2/7/2015)Saturday, February 7 10:00 PM
- January 26, 2015
As a Buffalo native, it’s so exciting to see so many winter activities coming closer to D’Youville! About 10 minutes from campus, the Canalside area popularly known for the Thursday in the Square Concert series and hosting several other outdoor … Continue reading
What to Do in the 716: Valentine’s Day Edition!January 26, 2015
We all know being a college student puts you on a tight budget. New semester, plus textbooks, plus tuition minus part time job still tends to equal a number relatively close to zero. However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t … Continue reading
Busting those Breezy Winter Blah’sJanuary 26, 2015
Can Blah Buster day come any sooner!? The beginning months of 2015 can seem a bit dreary. The sun goes to sleep long before class is over and the cold weather (between snow, hail and wind) can easily put a … Continue reading
Spring Semester: What I’m Looking Forward ToJanuary 09, 2015
1. Blah Buster Day. You know that D’Youville cares when they have days to rid you of those winter blahs! Similar to Student Appreciation Days, I typically roam the hallways of KAB, ALT & DAC to enter contests, raffles and … Continue reading
Must-See Movies to Watch on Winter Break: All featuring Matt DamonDecember 12, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen, Matt Damon is an actor who continues to outdo himself. As a college student, I feel that two of his movies (from the 1990’s) are particularly relevant for D’Youville College students. So while you’re relaxing on Winter … Continue reading
Yik Yak- The New Social Media: Who is Boot Girl?December 10, 2014
A few months ago I first heard about the hottest new social media app among college students- Yik Yak. Several people had mentioned it on Twitter so I decided to download it to see what it was all about. The … Continue reading
The D’Youville Student ID: Your New Golden TicketDecember 09, 2014
Let’s face it: being in college isn’t cheap. Between tuition, textbooks, going out with friends, and that concert you want to go to, there’s quite a hefty bill to pay. Fortunately for us, some very popular brands in the United … Continue reading
Channel Your Creativity to Cut Costs: 5 Student-Budget-Friendly Tips to Survive the Holiday SeasonDecember 09, 2014
1. Pin it! I have always loved the creativity of DIY gifts. It adds a dimension of personalization that can’t be bought commercially. For instance, my friend is planning on getting a tattoo which can end up being really expensive. … Continue reading
Snowmageddon, As Told From the Worst of ItNovember 24, 2014
When they call in the National Guard, it’s legitimate. The unprecedented winter blast that took over Erie County on Monday night was absolutely insane. I think that’s the only way to describe it. I went to bed on Monday night … Continue reading
D’Youville Snowpocalypse 2014November 24, 2014
Snowpocalypse 2014 is what everyone is calling the monster snowstorm that hit Buffalo and the surrounding areas. It all started early Tuesday morning on November 18th. I confidently told my doubtful roommates, “We are totally getting a snow day tomorrow,” … Continue reading
Freshman Tetreault Leads Spartans In First Home Victory Over StevensonFebruary 01, 2015Read the story
Spartans Can't Break Skid Against Conference LeadersJanuary 31, 2015Read the story
Spartan Men Complete Season Sweep Over La RocheJanuary 31, 2015Read the story
Game by GameJanuary 30, 2015Read the story
Women Can't Break Losing Streak, Fall to HilbertJanuary 28, 2015Read the story
Men Play Strong In the First Half, Can't Hold Off Hawk RallyJanuary 28, 2015Read the story
Spartans Bring The Intensity, Fall In Five Sets Against LionsJanuary 27, 2015Read the story
Women's Slide Continues As They Fall to Pitt.-Greensburg
D'Youville Men Upset Conference Leader, Take Down Pitt.-Greensburg
Men's Volleyball Finish Opening Weekend of Season