Catherine Waters '30, DYC's Oldest Alumna, Dies at 10711-18-2015 -Read the story
Born in 1908, Waters graduated from D'Youville in 1930 with a bachelor of arts in history.
Sister Denise is Inaugural Recipient of the Captain Eleanor Alexander Award11-11-2015 -Read the story
The Award is named for a DYC nursing alumna, who died in a plane crash in Vietnam while serving as a U.S. Army operating room nurse.
The Economist ranks DYC in top 20% in first-ever college rankings11-03-2015 -Read the story
The list takes a new approach to college comparisons by focusing exclusively on economic value.
DYC Alum Receives NFL Hispanic Heritage Leadership Award09-30-2015 -Read the story
Dr. Cesar Cabrera, who earned his doctorate in Educational Leadership, serves as as NYS Dept. of Labor’s Commissioner’s Regional Representative.
The School of Arts, Sciences and Education Building Opens09-04-2015 -Read the story
The $26.7 million facility features 19 state-of-the art research and teaching laboratories, 9 smart classrooms and shared conference and lounge areas.
DYC Names New Athletic Facility "Dobson Field"08-21-2015 -Read the story
The Porter Avenue facility is dedicated to the late Arthur F. Dobson, a prominent Buffalo attorney.
DYC Selects Marasco as Dean of the School of Pharmacy08-05-2015 -Read the story
Canio J. Marasco, PhD, a noted professor and researcher will replace founding dean Dr. Stoehr, who's retiring.
5 Named to D'Youville Board of Trustees07-13-2015 -Read the story
President & CEO of Hodgson Russ LLP, John P. Amershadian, will serve as chair.
DYC Pharmacy Students to Provide Free Health Screenings07-08-2015 -Read the story
Students will measure blood pressure and body mass index (BMI) at the Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market on July 25 and August 29.
Brookings Institute Study Ranks DYC as Among Best in WNY for "Value-Added"06-29-2015 -Read the story
The study credited the quality of D'Youville's curriculum and its orientation toward STEM disciplines for adding the value.
DYC Alumna Edith Flanigen, honored by New York State Senate06-12-2015 -Read the story
Edith Flanigen,'50 began her career in chemistry at a time when few women were working in the field.
- The Giving TreeSaturday, November 28 All Day
- Thanksgiving Recess - No ClassesSaturday, November 28 All Day
- SoP Class of 2018 Poinsettia SaleSaturday, November 28 All Day
- The Giving TreeSunday, November 29 All Day
- SoP Class of 2018 Poinsettia SaleSunday, November 29 All Day
- Residence Halls OpenSunday, November 29 12:00 PM
- The Giving TreeMonday, November 30 All Day
- SoP Class of 2018 Poinsettia SaleMonday, November 30 All Day
- Cheer Club Niagara Chocolate Bar SaleMonday, November 30 All Day
- Lambda Kappa Sigma Candy Cane SaleMonday, November 30 11:00 AM
- MassMonday, November 30 11:30 AM
- ZumbaMonday, November 30 4:45 PM
- Mega BINGOMonday, November 30 8:30 PM
- The Giving TreeTuesday, December 1 All Day
- Cheer Club Niagara Chocolate Bar SaleTuesday, December 1 All Day
- Athletics Committee T - Shirt SaleTuesday, December 1 9:00 AM
- Psychology Club Stress Relief Day and Food SaleTuesday, December 1 10:00 AM
- Lambda Kappa Sigma Candy Cane SaleTuesday, December 1 11:00 AM
- MassTuesday, December 1 11:30 AM
- Cheer Club Niagara Chocolate Bar SaleWednesday, December 2 All Day
No Feed Items Found.
- November 24, 2015Read the story
Freshman VanDuluitgaarden Breaks Out to Lead Spartans In Victory Over PioneersNovember 24, 2015Read the story
Spartans Begin Winning Streak Behind Dougherty's Career OutingNovember 24, 2015Read the story
Men Drop Second Straight to Cap Off WeekendNovember 21, 2015Read the story
Dougherty Leads Spartans To First Win of The SeasonNovember 21, 2015Read the story
Kate Mayhook Named As First D'Youville Women's Head Lacrosse CoachNovember 20, 2015Read the story
Spartans Drop First Game of RIT TournamentNovember 20, 2015Read the story
Spartans Lose On The Road Against WellsNovember 18, 2015Read the story
Clarke Named AMCC Player of the WeekNovember 16, 2015Read the story
Golden Eagles Defeat Spartans For Second Loss of SeasonNovember 15, 2015Read the story