D'Youville & Catholic Health form a Partnership for Training, Education02-09-2016 -Read the story
The agreement brings DYC healthcare students to Catholic Health’s downtown simulation lab for interprofessional training.
D'Youville Nursing Professor to Receive Distinguished Alumna Award02-03-2016 -Read the story
Lauraine A. Neal, an advocate for HIV I AIDS awareness and education will be honored at the ”Celebrate ECC" gala.
DYC chemistry professor, student guide Lewiston-Porter High School students to success at international science competition01-06-2016 -Read the story
David Stewart, PhD, assistant professor and Lauren Lubecki, a senior chemistry major, helped students with advanced chemistry equipment and theory.
DYC Professor's Novel Ranked #1 on Amazon New Release List12-18-2015 -Read the story
“An Italian Adventure," written by Gaia B. Bistulfi, is a humorous coming of age tale of friendship, sisterhood, and family drama.
College Access Pathways Day to be Held for High School Students and their Families12-17-2015 -Read the story
The Feb 27 event will provide free college and financial aid information, along with income tax preparation services.
Catholic Relief Services President to deliver DYC Commencement Speech12-16-2015 -Read the story
Dr. Carolyn Y. Woo leads one of the world’s largest and most respected international relief and development agencies.
World Spine Care Selects DYC Professor John Taylor as Imaging Consultant for Charitable Work12-15-2015 -Read the story
Dr. John Taylor will assist clinicians by consulting on diagnostic imaging studies of patients in Botswana, Africa and in the Dominican Republic.
Update on the Presidential Search12-11-2015 -Read the story
Message from John Amershadian, Chair of D’Youville’s Board of Trustees
DYC Offering New Degree Program in Anatomy12-03-2015 -Read the story
The accelerated program will prepare students for further professional study in healthcare or for careers in academic teaching and research.
DYC's Upward Bound (UWB) Lauded for Efforts in Teaching Entrepreneurship11-23-2015 -Read the story
This summer UWB offered an innovative financial literacy and entrepreneurship curriculum.
- T-Shirt Sale: Childhood and Breast Cancer AwarenessWednesday, February 10 9:00 AM
- OT/PT Clipboard SaleWednesday, February 10 9:00 AM
- MassWednesday, February 10 11:30 AM
- Relationship Week Community Service ProjectWednesday, February 10 12:00 PM
- Student Association President's RoundtableWednesday, February 10 1:00 PM
- SMA Pizza SaleWednesday, February 10 1:00 PM
- Faculty Council MeetingWednesday, February 10 1:00 PM
- Friends of Night PeopleWednesday, February 10 4:15 PM
- Ashtanga YogaWednesday, February 10 4:45 PM
- Spartans (MBB) vs. Pitt BradfordWednesday, February 10 6:00 PM
- Lady Spartans (WBB) vs. Pitt BradfordWednesday, February 10 8:00 PM
- KarateThursday, February 11 4:40 AM
- OT/PT Clipboard SaleThursday, February 11 9:00 AM
- MassThursday, February 11 11:30 AM
- Relationship Week Community Service ProjectThursday, February 11 12:00 PM
- BoxingThursday, February 11 5:50 PM
- Celebrate Love and Life at DYC Dance PartyThursday, February 11 8:00 PM
- Valentine's Day Candy SaleFriday, February 12 9:00 AM
- OT/PT Clipboard SaleFriday, February 12 9:00 AM
- MassFriday, February 12 11:30 AM
No Feed Items Found.
- February 08, 2016Read the story
Playoff Hopes Remain Alive As Spartans Knock-Off Mounties
Spartans In Driver's Seat For Final Playoff Spot With Win Over Mounties
Golden Flyer Invite Ends With Spartans Going Winless
Hilbert, Nazareth Get Best of D'Youville On First Day of Golden Flyer InviteFebruary 05, 2016Read the story
Men's Basketball Suffers Loss to MedailleFebruary 03, 2016Read the story
Veterans Pace Spartans Past Mavericks to Keep Playoff Hopes AliveFebruary 03, 2016Read the story
Spartans Suffer Final Second Loss Against RedhawksJanuary 30, 2016Read the story
La Roche Breaks D'Youville's Winning Streak In BlowoutJanuary 30, 2016Read the story
Hilbert Spoils D'Youville's Home OpenerJanuary 28, 2016Read the story