"THAT" Camp to be Held at D'Youville October 23-2410-10-2015 -Read the story
The Liberal Arts Department to host a Humanities and Technology Camp with the theme of “Emerging Possibilities for Digital Scholarship and Pedagogy.”
Free Wellness Clinics to be Provided by Pharmacy & Dietetics Students10-09-2015 -Read the story
The clinics will be held at West Side Community Services on Oct 30 & Nov 6.
Student Physician Assistant Association Raises Funds for People in Need09-30-2015 -Read the story
Team SPAA participated in the Sept. 26 Friends of the Poor Walk/Run to raise money for those experiencing hardship.
DYC Alum Receives NFL Hispanic Heritage Leadership Award09-30-2015 -Read the story
Dr. Cesar Cabrera, who earned his doctorate in Educational Leadership, serves as as NYS Dept. of Labor’s Commissioner’s Regional Representative.
DYC Tennis Program for Kindergarteners Receives 2nd Year of Funding09-28-2015 -Read the story
Robert Gamble, PhD, professor of education, developed and piloted the program at West Buffalo Charter School.
Business Faculty Collaborate on Research about Energy Companies in BRIC Countries09-23-2015 -Read the story
Findings by Drs. Jurkowski and Daly suggest BRIC countries are “experiencing economic setbacks and it might be the time to buy equities in their companies.”
Disabled American Veterans to Provide Assistance to D'Youville Students09-18-2015 -Read the story
On Sept 22 and 24, representatives from the nonprofit will provide free benefits consultation to current and former members of the U.S. military.
DYC Earns National Recognition as College of Distinction09-14-2015 -Read the story
Colleges are nominated for distinction by high school counselors and evaluated using qualitative and quantitative research.
Reaching Out and Saving Lives is the theme of World Suicide Prevention Day, Sept 1009-09-2015 -Read the story
The Personal Counseling Center joins with others around the world who are working toward the goal of preventing suicide.
The School of Arts, Sciences and Education Building Opens09-04-2015 -Read the story
The $26.7 million facility features 19 state-of-the art research and teaching laboratories, 9 smart classrooms and shared conference and lounge areas.
- SPTA Yankee Candle SaleTuesday, October 13 All Day
- SPTA Holiday Wreath SaleTuesday, October 13 All Day
- MassTuesday, October 13 11:30 AM
- Spartans (MSC) vs. Pitt BradfordTuesday, October 13 2:00 PM
- Lady Spartans (WSC) vs. Pitt BradfordTuesday, October 13 4:15 PM
- Vinyasa YogaTuesday, October 13 4:45 PM
- BoxingTuesday, October 13 5:45 PM
- SPTA Yankee Candle SaleWednesday, October 14 All Day
- SPTA Holiday Wreath SaleWednesday, October 14 All Day
- Cafe ParleyWednesday, October 14 9:00 AM
- MassWednesday, October 14 11:30 AM
- Student Association MeetingWednesday, October 14 1:00 PM
- Graduate Faculty Council MeetingWednesday, October 14 1:00 PM
- Academic Success Workshops SeriesWednesday, October 14 1:00 PM
- Friends of Night PeopleWednesday, October 14 4:15 PM
- Drive: Part IIWednesday, October 14 4:30 PM
- Ashtanga YogaWednesday, October 14 4:45 PM
- Lady Spartans (WVB) @ Pitt BradfordWednesday, October 14 7:00 PM
- SPTA Yankee Candle SaleThursday, October 15 All Day
- SPTA Holiday Wreath SaleThursday, October 15 All Day
No Feed Items Found.
- October 11, 2015Read the story
Cerbone Leads Spartans To First Place Finish At Meghan Memorial
Women's Cross Country Finishes Third In Meghan Memorial
Volleyball Swept Saturday In Host Tri-Match
Spartans Shutout Opponent For Second Straight Game; Defeat Altoona
Spartans Fall To Altoona; Remain Winless In Conference Play
Hawks Blow Out Spartans; Remain Winless In ConferenceOctober 07, 2015Read the story
Hermanski Scores Two; Leads Spartans Over HawksOctober 07, 2015Read the story
Gerken, Lindner Set to Join Spartan's Coaching StaffOctober 06, 2015Read the story
Women's Tennis Concludes Season With Loss to MavericksOctober 06, 2015Read the story