Programs & Events
D'Youville College students, faculty and staff will welcome you to the campus community. At D'Youville, we have welcomed undergraduate and graduate students from over 50 different countries. We appreciate the diversity of cultures and perspectives that international students bring to our campus.
International Student Orientation – three days before the semester begins
- Your first days on campus will be packed with fun and important activities. Because the information you'll learn at International Student Orientation is so valuable, it is mandatory for all new incoming international students to attend.
Student Peer Mentoring Program
- Be matched with a current international or American student.
- Your student mentor will guide you and help you get acclimated to D'Youville College socially, personally and academically.
Host Family Program
- Experience American life more fully with the Host Family Program. D'Youville faculty and staff members serve as host families. They will invite you to participate in activities such as:
- visiting their home for dinner
- shopping at the mall
- see a movie
- drink tea at a cafe.
- Our host families are very interested in getting to know more about our international students and the countries they come from.
International Student Club
- Join the international student club and make friends while organizing activities for international students and special events on campus.
International Week – November
- To promote international awareness on campus, each day we focus on a different region of the world.
- International dancers, food from local restaurants, a marketplace, and educational programming make this an exciting week on campus.
International Student Fiesta – November
- An evening of entertainment that showcases special food and activities from all regions of the world.
- Allows current students to show off their home countries
- In conjunction with the Office of Multicultural Affairs
- A week celebrating the cultural richness that can be found at D'Youville College
Spring ISO Luncheon – May
- A great way to wrap up the academic year with friends and ISO staff, and a chance to unwind during your final weeks of the spring semester.
Get to Know Us
Celebrate International Education Week, happening on campus November 12-15
Download flyer (PDF)
The International Student club hosts campus events, off-campus trips and provides a great way for students to get to know one another. Read more
The D'Youville campus offers plenty of student activities to allow you to relax, have fun, develop leadership skills and make lifelong friends. Read more
Our students and faculty make an impact with meaningful community service activities. Read more
Cheer on our 15 NCAA Division III sports teams as a D'Youville student. Read more.
Check out what life is like as a D'Youville student by visiting
our blog, DYC STUDENT VOICES .