A D'Youville education is about belonging to an active, caring community.
The International Student Office offers assistance with making your academic and social experience on campus as rewarding as possible.
Stay on track with information you need to get the most out of your experience. Such as:
- Join us on Facebook. You'll meet other international students enrolled at D'Youville and you'll be the first to learn about programs and events that are happening in our office.
- Get involved with D'Youville's International Student Club.
- Earn extra money with a job on campus. International students are eligible for employment on campus up to 20 hours per week.
- Learn about paying U.S. income taxes. All full-time international students living in the U.S. must file federal and state taxes.
- Keep up to date with what's happening on campus and programs that are relevant to you with our ISO newsletters for international and Canadian students.
If you're interested in joining a club or starting a new student organization, contact the Student Activities Office or an SA member. We'll help you get started! Read More
The Student Association is the voice of the student body that addresses student concerns and issues. They also enhance your college experience with fun events. Read More
D'Youville's intercollegiate hockey club competes against ACHA Atlantic Division III & I teams. Club members can players, be off-ice officials, or boosters. Read More
You can make an impact through meaningful community service activities. Learn how! Read more