So, now you're ready to come to D'Youville for your studies.
Once accepted, you'll receive a signed letter of acceptance as part of the D'Youville College enrollment packet. This packet will contain information about health and financial forms, mandatory health insurance, immigration processes and making a deposit.
New Student Orientation
- Our New Student Orientation Program is mandatory for all incoming international students. It is scheduled three days before the fall semester begins.
Housing & Living In Buffalo
- Earn extra money with a job on campus. International students are eligible for employment on campus up to 20 hours per week.
- Tuition Aid Information
- Student Accounts Office
- Learn about paying U.S. income taxes. All full-time international students living in the U.S. must file federal and state taxes.
- Join us on Facebook. You'll meet other international students enrolled at D'Youville and you'll be the first to learn about programs and events that are happening in our office.
- Get involved with D'Youville's International Student Club.
- Student Activities on Campus
- Programs & Events for International Students
- Keep up to date with what's happening on campus and programs that are relevant to you with our ISO newsletters for international and Canadian students.
The International Student Office offers assistance with making your academic and social experience on campus as rewarding as possible. Stay on track with information you need to get the most out of your experience.
Learn more about immigration, important deadline dates, programs on campus and much more!
Be sure to check out your official D'Youville International Student Facebook group!
Buffalo is New York State's second-largest city, nestled in a region of more than one million people.
There are lots of fun ways to spend your free time from live comedy shows to Spartan athletics.
International students can be employed on campus part-time (20 hours per week or less) while school is in session.
If you're interested in joining a club or starting a new student organization, contact the Student Activities Office or an SA member. We'll help you get started!