International Student Office
The International Student Office (ISO) will assist you in many ways as you make the transition to D’Youville College.
We want to help make your academic, social and cultural experiences here as satisfying as possible. The presence and contributions of our international students are an important part of campus life.
What You’ll Find Here
The International Student Office will:
- assist you in obtaining your I-20, allowing you to study at D’Youville
- counsel you on immigration matters to help you maintain your F-1 student status
- guide you through the cultural adjustment process
- connect you to the many programs and services on campus and in the community
- invite you to participate in international student programs on campus
- take you on tours of Buffalo attractions and introduce you to the natural beauty of the Buffalo-Niagara region