Getting Your I-20
Instructions for International Students
How to Obtain your I-20 from D’Youville
Before the International Student Office can issue a Federal Form I-20:
- Be accepted into a program of study.
- Submit a $500 US deposit.
- Submit the International Student Financial Form (PDF) with appropriate supporting documentation.
Once these items are received, the International Student Office at D’Youville College will review the documents. If approved, the Federal Form I-20 will be issued.
- Department of Homeland Security
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Becoming a Student in the US
- Student Exchange and Visitors Program (SEVIS)
- Study in the States