Positions Available ▸ Staff
Clinical Placement Coordinator
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2017
D’Youville seeks a Clinical Placement Coordinator who is a self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal, organizational, problem solving and communication skills for the Occupational Therapy (OT) Department. The Clinical Placement Coordinator will work with a large dynamic team of dedicated students, faculty staff who are committed to excellence in didactic and clinical education.
[ Go Back]
The Clinical Placement Coordinator will work full time to assist the Academic Fieldwork Coordinator (AFWC) and the Level I Fieldwork Coordinator in seeking and securing clinical placements. This position will support management of the clinical rotations for OT students, assisting in tracking and confirming clinical placements and associated memoranda of agreement, communicating and corresponding with site coordinators, managing fieldwork files, and assisting with student/fieldwork databases.
- Continuous maintenance of clinical site/preceptor databases and files.
- Continuous maintenance of memoranda of agreement.
- Continuous maintenance of OT student database/ files for multiple student cohorts each year.
- Continuous maintenance of OT student compliance with site pre-placement requirements.
- Regular communication to OT students, apprising them of forthcoming clinical rotation sites/information/compliance.
- Regular communication with site contact persons
- Establishment and maintenance of site relationships.
- Typing, data entry, filing, and emailing, as needed.
- Provide support for other related administrative duties as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Computer literacy (word processing, mail merges, spreadsheets, and database management)
- Ability to utilize various software programs (Excel, site management software, etc.)
- Strong organization skills and detail orientation
Education and Experience
- Accreditation Standards associated with Fieldwork Education State and Federal Regulations associated with Fieldwork Education
- Associates Degree
How to Apply
D’Youville College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence in education and employment through diversity. The OT Department encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply to be a member of our team, which is the largest within the School of Health Professions. The OT Program is distinctive for its impact to the campus and communities we serve and for its reputation of professionalism and excellence, with student outcomes that exceed minimum expectations.
Please provide a cover letter specifying the position title along with your resume and three professional references to:
Clinical Placement Coordinator
631 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14201
Or, use the APPLY NOW link to transmit your application materials (PDF format preferred) by email. If clicking the APPLY NOW link does not open your default email program, you will need to manually address your email to email@example.com. Please be sure to note the job title in the email subject line.
» APPLY NOW