Summer Enrichment Program
We are currently not accepting students for our Summer Enrichment Program
The Summer Enrichment Program is a federally-funded educational program designed for disadvantaged high school students who have have completed their junior year and are considering a career in a health profession.
- Learn about careers in health professions
- Get exposed to college-level math, science and research through academic workshops
- Develop a career and academic plan
- Find out about college affordability through financial aid workshops
- Get support for your career goals through mentoring and academic counseling
- Visit local colleges to learn about academic programs
The program takes place on the D'Youville College campus and runs for six weeks, July through August.
The Summer Enrichment Program is open to 25 students, regardless of their religion, race, color, national origin, gender, age or disability. To apply for the program, you must be an incoming high school senior and meet specific eligibility requirements.
Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.
For more information about the HCOP program, please contact Molly Flynn.
HCOP is funded by a grant from the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Health Professions.
Our beautiful campus offers plenty of green space and a dynamic urban setting.
Take the tour
Learn whether you are eligible for admittance into D'Youville Health Careers Opportunity Program (HCOP).
Get directions to campus and parking information.