HCOP Retention Program
For current DYC students who are currently enrolled in a health profession program
Are you a full-time D'Youville student who is majoring in a health profession? The D'Youville College HCOP Retention Program can help eligible students successfully graduate from one of six health profession majors or psychology and sociology majors who are interested in pursuing graduate programs in: behavioral health (i.e., clinical or counseling psychology, clinical social work, and/or marriage and family therapy).
- Through the mandatory Saturday Academy, held on the DYC campus, learn study skills, time management techniques, while honing your leadership skills.
- Gain knowledge of a variety of health professions careers
- Stay on track academically, through one-on-one personal mentoring
- Receive a stipend based on your participation and attendance
- If needed, gain additional academic assistance in your coursework through personal tutoring
All students in the Retention program complete a total of 120 hours or more in the structured Saturday Academy.
Reach Your Goals
96% of students who participate in D'Youville's HCOP maintained or increased their GPA.
How Do I Apply?
To apply, you must be enrolled as a full-time D'Youville College student, enrolled in one of six eligible health professions majors.Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.
To learn more, contact Deanna Hamilton.