For current DYC students who wish to successfully matriculate into a health profession program
Are you a full-time D'Youville student who would like to major in a health profession? The Pre-Matriculation Program can help eligible students matriculate into one of six health profession majors or psychology and sociology majors who are interested in pursuing graduate programs in: behavioral health (i.e., clinical or counseling psychology, clinical social work, and/or marriage and family therapy).
- Through the mandatory Saturday Academy, held on the DYC campus, learn study skills, time management techniques, while honing your leadership skills.
- Gain knowledge of a variety of health professions careers
- Stay on track academically, through one-on-one personal mentoring
- Receive a stipend based on your participation and attendance
- If needed, gain additional academic assistance in your coursework through personal tutoring
All students in the Pre-Matriculation program complete a total of 120 hours or more in the structured Saturday Academy.
How Do I Apply?
We are currently not accepting students for this program..
To learn more, contact Ericka Morley-Soto.
HCOP is funded by a grant from the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Health Professions.
"Chiropractic is a great way to make a connection with people while helping them."
Read her story
Learn whether you are eligible for admittance into D'Youville Health Careers Opportunity Program (HCOP).
Six health profession programs are eligible for D'Youville Health Careers Opportunity Program (HCOP).