Learn whether you are eligible for admittance into D'Youville Health Careers Opportunity Program (HCOP)
You may be eligible for HCOP at D'Youville if you are either a US Citizen or a US Permanent Resident and meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Did neither of your parents graduate from college?
- Are you considered educationally or academically disadvantaged?
- Does your family have an annual income at or below federal low-income thresholds?
You may qualify for HCOP if you meet at least one of the following requirements that demonstrate academic and/or educational disadvantage:
- Scored below 1000 on the SAT; ACT below 21
- Have a high school average below 85
- Attended a Buffalo Public High School or a high school under Regents Review (SURR)
- Took less than 3 science courses in HS
- Took less than 2 math courses in HS
- Scored below average in math and science scores on the D'Youville Skills Assessment Inventory and/or you are required to enroll in LSK courses
- Are on college or departmental academic probation
To be considered economically disadvantaged, your family must meet or fall below the the following annual income threshold, according to your total family size, as published by the U.S. Bureau of the Census.
|Number of People in Your Family||Annual Income $|