Give to the Annual Fund
Annual fund support has an immediate impact on students.
The Annual Fund, known as the D'Youville College Loyalty Fund, helps to bridge the gap between revenue generated by tuition and the cost of providing a high quality education for our students.
The Loyalty Fund helps to offset the general operating costs of the college and maintain a high standard of excellence by:
- Providing student scholarships
- Providing innovative programs
- Addressing student and community needs
- Keeping pace with new technology
- Enhancing campus facilities
- Assuring small class sizes
- Supporting athletic and co-curricular activities
Ways to Give
- Make an online gift to the Loyalty Fund.
- Call the Institutional Advancement Office at (716) 829-7803 today with your donation.
- Double or triple your gift if your employer is a matching gift company.
- Include D'Youville College in your financial and estate plans with a planned gift which will provide future support for the College and may result in substantial tax savings for you and your family.
- Donate a gift-in-kind of property or services which will contribute to the health of the College.
- Volunteer your time for one of our special events or phonathons.
Thank you for Your Support!
We are grateful for all gifts that come from alumni and friends, board members, corporations and foundations, and D’Youville employees.
Alumni support is especially important. Grant-making organizations often regard a college’s alumni giving rate as a measure of graduates’ satisfaction with their education. Be sure that you are counted – whether the amount is large or small, each gift makes a difference.
If you have questions, please contact Aimee B. Pearson, Director of Annual Giving, at (716) 829-7803 or email email@example.com.