When you apply for admission to D'Youville, you will automatically be considered for one of our merit scholarships.
The Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions offices award merit scholarships based on applicants' academic achievement. D'Youville College also offers over 75 donor-supported scholarships to help you with the cost of your education. Our scholarships are awarded based on merit, meaning your academic achievement and abilities.
- Maintaining your scholarship is easier at D'Youville, because we use realistic GPA requirements to determine your eligibility each year.
- Dual-degree majors can keep their undergraduate scholarship for all five years.
- We make it easy for you to learn and apply for more scholarship money through our convenient monthly scholarship newsletter.
- Don't pay for scholarship leads. There are many fraudulent companies advertising these services.
- The hunt for scholarship money is well worth your time and effort. Check out the Financial Aid Office's monthly scholarship newsletter for opportunities that you may be qualified for.
To learn more about scholarships, contact us.