We appreciate the diversity of cultures and perspectives that international students bring to our campus.
Financing a college education is often one of a family's largest investments. D'Youville College has welcomed undergraduate and graduate students from 50 different countries. We're committed to providing a high-quality education while remaining affordable to International students.
Navigating the financial aid process can seem daunting. But don't worry. We assign each accepted student a financial aid counselor. He or she will help you locate the resources to attend D'Youville. We want to make the process as easy as possible for you.
Did You Know?
Of all undergraduate students who apply for aid (including international and Canadian students):
- About 94% receive some type of financial aid (grants, scholarships, loans, for example).
- About 76 % receive an institutional grant and/or scholarship, averaging $6,600.
- The average aid package for an undergraduate student is over $19,000.
Stay on track with the steps you need to take to get the best possible financial aid package.
Financial Aid Checklist
- Familiarize yourself with the general financial aid timeline at D'Youville College.
- Although as an international student you are not eligible for U.S. federal or state aid programs, there are scholarships for international students.
- Receive your Financial Aid Award Letter from D'Youville, detailing the financial aid package offered to you.
Tip: D'Youville's International Student Office will assist you with information about student visas and other important immigration matters.
Get to Know Us
Students from 25 countries come to Buffalo to study at D'Youville.
When you apply, you'll be automatically considered for a merit scholarship based on your academic achievement.
D'Youville is one of the most affordable colleges in the Northeast. We offer generous scholarships and smart financing solutions.