D'Youville College is committed to providing a high-quality education while remaining affordable to graduate students.
Financing a college education is often one of a family's largest investments. Navigating the financial aid process can seem daunting. But don't worry. We assign each accepted student a financial aid counselor. He or she will help you locate the resources to attend D'Youville. We want to make the process as easy as possible for you.
Did You Know?
Of graduate students who apply for aid:
- About 98% receive some type of financial aid.
- About 51% receive an institutional grant and/or scholarship, averaging $4,700.
Stay on track with the steps you need to take to get the best possible financial aid package.
Financial Aid Checklist
- Familiarize yourself with the financial aid timeline at D'Youville College.
- Estimate how much financial aid you might qualify for at D'Youville College through our net price calculator.
- Complete the online FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) as soon as possible after January 1 to be considered for the widest range of financial assistance. D'Youville's code is 002712.
- Submit applications for scholarships, grants before their deadlines. If you are a New York State resident, file your TAP form (code 0195) prior to May 1.
- Receive your Financial Aid Award Letter from D'Youville, detailing the financial aid package offered to you.
Get to Know Us
Over half of all of graduate students receive an institutional grant and/or scholarship, averaging $4,700. Read more
Use our D'Youville net price online calculator to estimate cost and aid. Read more
Military Times Edge magazine ranked us as 5th in the nation among the best four-year schools for veterans. Read more
Canadian citizens are eligible for 20% discount on net tuition. Read more