Financing a college education is often one of a family's largest investments. D'Youville College is committed to providing a high-quality education while remaining affordable to undergraduate students.
Navigating the financial aid process can seem daunting. But don't worry. We assign each accepted student a financial aid counselor. He or she will help you locate the resources to attend D'Youville. We want to make the process as easy as possible for you.
Did You Know?
Of all undergraduate students who apply for aid:
- About 94% receive some type of financial aid (grants, scholarships, loans, for example).
- About 76% receive an institutional grant and/or scholarship, averaging $6,600.
- The average aid package for an undergraduate student is over $19,000.
Stay on track with the steps you need to take to get the best possible financial aid package.
Financial Aid Checklist
- Familiarize yourself with the financial aid timeline at D'Youville College.
- Estimate how much financial aid you might qualify for at D'Youville College through our net price calculator.
- Complete the online FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) as soon as possible after January 1 to be considered for the widest range of financial assistance. D'Youville's code is 002712.
- Submit applications for scholarships, grants before their deadlines. If you are a New York State resident, file your TAP form (code 0195) prior to May 1.
- Receive your Financial Aid Award Letter from D'Youville, detailing the financial aid package offered to you.
Get to Know Us
D'Youville is one of the most affordable colleges in the Northeast. We offer generous scholarships and smart financing solutions.
When you apply, you'll be automatically considered for a merit scholarship based on your academic achievement.
Estimate cost and aid through the D'Youville net price calculator.
Nearly all students regardless of income level, are eligible for some sort of assistance in the form of grants, scholarships, federal aid, and work-study.