Stay on track with the steps you need to take to get the best possible financial aid package each year.
Navigating the financial aid process can seem daunting. But don't worry. Your financial aid counselor can help you locate the resources and scholarships to attend D'Youville. We want to make the process as easy as possible for you. Review the checklist below.
Financial Aid Checklist
- Familiarize yourself with the financial aid timeline at D'Youville College.
- If you have not completed a FAFSA for the 2013-2014 school year, please do so at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Please remember that we must receive your FAFSA information from the federal processor by April 15 to be considered for priority packaging. We highly recommend that students complete the FAFSA renewal no later than April 1.
- If you do not receive your financial aid award letter from D'Youville by June 15th each year, please contact your financial aid counselor.
- Take a moment to understand your award package and contact us if you have questions. Also, remember to accept/decline your aid online within 10 days.
- If you have been selected for verification, please return all required documents in a timely fashion. An award letter cannot be generated until all documents are submitted the verification process is complete.
- Your student bill will be mailed by the Student Accounts Office in mid-July for the fall semester and will be due August 16. The spring bills will be mailed in mid-December and will be due January 11.
- As a student, it's your responsibility to monitor your student bill to be sure that all financial aid has been applied. View your current bill using STACI.
- All Graduating students that have received Direct/Perkins/Nursing Loans must complete Exit Interviews for these loans. (If you are continuing into a graduate program at D'Youville, you do NOT have to complete a Direct Loan Exit Interview.)
- Direct Loan Exit Interviews: studentloans.gov
- Perkins & Nursing Loans: Contact the Student Accounts Office.