Steps to Apply
- Familiarize yourself with the financial aid timeline at D'Youville College.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as you can. You can file as early as January 1 of the year you plan to attend. This form will determine your eligibility for federal aid, including loans and need-based institutional aid. Be sure to list D'Youville College (code 002712) on the FAFSA.
- Submit applications for outside scholarships, grants, and / or loans before their deadlines. If you are a New York State resident, file your TAP form (code 0195) prior to May 1.
- Receive your Financial Aid Award Notification from D'Youville College detailing the financial aid package offered to you. Make sure to return any items that the Financial Aid Office requests as soon as possible. Upon receiving your notification, you have 10 days to accept or decline your aid, which you can do online. (Your award notification email will have instructions on how to do this.)
- Register for classes and pay your down payment.