Free Application for Federal Student Aid
The FAFSA is your first step in applying for financial aid and is required to be considered for need-based aid, including grants, loans and work-study.
- The D'Youville College school code for your FAFSA is 002712.
- You must file a FAFSA before each academic year to be considered for financial aid.
- To receive priority funding, file your FAFSA as early as January 1 but no later than March 2.
- Complete the FAFSA online (recommended) or by using a paper form.
- The Financial Aid Office may ask you for additional documents after you file your FAFSA. Check your e-mail account often, and make sure you submit any additional documents as soon as possible.
Review the steps you need to take to apply for financial aid.
See a glossary of important financial aid terms.
After you file your FAFSA, use FinAid Online to manage your costs and aid package.
Your applications for financial aid should be submitted as early as possible.