Free Application for Federal Student Aid
The FAFSA is your first step in applying for financial aid and is required to be considered for need-based aid, including grants, loans and work-study.
- The D'Youville College school code for your FAFSA is 002712.
- You must file a FAFSA before each academic year to be considered for financial aid.
- To receive priority funding, file your FAFSA as early as January 1 but no later than March 2.
- Complete the FAFSA online (recommended) or by using a paper form.
- The Financial Aid Office may ask you for additional documents after you file your FAFSA. Check your e-mail account often, and make sure you submit any additional documents as soon as possible.