D'Youville College offers over 100 donor-supported scholarships to help you with the cost of your education.
At D'Youville College we're committed to making your education as affordable as possible. We'll work with you to help find options to finance your education.
Your education is a big investment and one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Many students and families need to bridge the gap between the cost of tuition and related expenses and their financial resources.
Did you Know?
- More than 90 percent of first-year D'Youville students receive financial aid.
- D'Youville College offers $15.5 million dollars to students each year in the form of merit- and need-based scholarships.
- Nearly all students regardless of income level, are eligible for some sort of assistance in the form of grants, scholarships, federal aid, and work-study.
- A D'Youville education is a good investment: over 90% of our graduates are working in their field or attending graduate school within months of graduation.
- Our generous scholarships can greatly reduce the cost of tuition. They are easier to maintain year-to-year than at other schools, because we use realistic GPA requirements to determine your eligibility.
We offer personalized attention to help you get the best financial aid package. Our caring Financial Aid Counselors will work one-on-one with you to help you figure out your education costs and your options for paying them.
Get to Know Us
When you apply, you'll be automatically considered for a merit scholarship based on your academic achievement.
Estimate cost and aid through the D'Youville net price calculator.
After you file your FAFSA, use FinAid Online to manage your costs and aid package.
Canadian citizens are eligible for 20% discount on net tuition.